- A full-length steel skid plate to prevent sinking on sand and damage to internal components.
- Includes 205mm adjustable extension w/rubber grip pad to lift high clearance off road vehicles. (Optional 380mm extension available for extreme vehicles)
- High capacity, non-pneumatic, composite wheels for durable, high capacity lifting.
- Sealed ball bearings for smooth rolling and operation in dusty/sandy conditions.
- Detachable aluminium handle that fits into optional mount. (Coming soon)
- 2 Year warranty
- Patented Design #504833287
- Certification to AS3990:1993 Mechanical Equipment - Steelwork
- Certification to AS2615:2016 Hydraulic Trolley Jacks
- 660mm of overall lift height
- High capacity, non-pneumatic, composite wheels
- Sealed ball bearings on all 4 wheels
- Solid steel axles
- All aluminum construction
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lightweight construction. (23.6kg)
- 736mm Long x 330mm Wide x 152mm min height
The Baja 1000 is one of the toughest off-road races in the world.
The toughest off-road races require the toughest off-road jacks..
And that's where Pro Eagle came into life.
This years 930 mile course was one of the toughest many had ever seen, running south along the Pacific then crossing over to the Sea of Cortez before turning back north to Ensenada.
Off road racing and off road racers are not the bulk of our customers. As a matter of fact they make up only a very small portion of our sales. Off road racing is however a big deal when it comes to testing and developing products that will last in “normal” environments.
We use off road racing to test our product in the harshest conditions possible to make them better for everyone else.